THIS ITEM SHIPS SAME OR NEXT-DAY 📦✈
A timeless jewelry piece that's worth every farthing...
- British one penny coin ring with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, surrounded by clear crystals in the form of an octagon
- An open gallery with gallery rails support the coin setting
- The reverse of the coin features the Crowned Portcullis, the principal emblem of the House of Parliament
- Made of heirloom-quality materials
- 14K plated gold over .925 sterling silver
- Clear zircon diamonds
Shop our velvet hexagon ring boxes HERE.
ℹ Don't see your size? Message us and we will be happy to help
Recently Viewed Products
No matter what the face with the her Majesty is always going to be elegant and graceful sometimes depends on who is wearing it. I can say this I believe so beautiful the price you would never Guess if it was not posted.God Bless what other way than having the Queen wrapped around your finger.
The ring is more beautiful in person. Such a stunning piece. It came beautifully packaged with a handwritten note from the seller. Very happy with my purchase! 💕
Received an email asking for my review but I still have not received my ring… said it was shipped 10 days ago but when I try to track it it appears to have never left the warehouse.