Preserving your Jewel Parlor jewelry
- Please avoid contact with moisture for all jewelry, unless otherwise stated.
- Be sure to spray perfumes or apply lotions before putting on jewelry.
- Remove jewelry before exercise and going to bed.
- We recommend keeping your jewelry (including gold-plated and gold-filled pieces) as dry as possible as this will help prolong the longevity of your pieces, and retain their color and shine.
How to clean your Jewel Parlor jewelry
- Gently use a clean cloth or jewelry cloth to wipe off any residue. The use of a dry, clean toothbrush is also useful in removing dirt from jewelry with intricate details.
- If your sterling silver jewelry or ear posts has become dull, a silver-polishing cloth can be used to recover its shine again; one is included with each order. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to purchase more from us.
How to store your Jewel Parlor jewelry
- Jewelry should be stored away from direct sunlight, heat and humidity. It can also be stored in the provided jewelry pouch or a plastic zip top bag made of polyethylene.
- Please note that this can prolong the shine and condition of most jewelry, but tarnishing will still occur over time, especially on alloy-based, plated jewelry.
The Jewel Parlor 💎.