THIS ITEM SHIPS SAME OR NEXT-DAY 📦✈
A timeless jewelry piece that's worth every farthing...
- British one penny coin ring with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, surrounded by clear crystals in the form of an octagon
- An open gallery with gallery rails support the coin setting
- The reverse of the coin features the Crowned Portcullis, the principal emblem of the House of Parliament
- Made of heirloom-quality materials
- 14K plated gold over .925 sterling silver
- Clear zircon diamonds
Shop our velvet hexagon ring boxes HERE.
ℹ Don't see your size? Message us and we will be happy to help
Recently Viewed Products
The ring is more beautiful in person. Such a stunning piece. It came beautifully packaged with a handwritten note from the seller. Very happy with my purchase! 💕
Received an email asking for my review but I still have not received my ring… said it was shipped 10 days ago but when I try to track it it appears to have never left the warehouse.