THIS ITEM SHIPS SAME OR NEXT-DAY 📦✈
A timeless jewelry piece that's worth every farthing...
- British one penny coin ring with a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse, surrounded by clear crystals in the form of an octagon
- An open gallery with gallery rails support the coin setting
- The reverse of the coin features the Crowned Portcullis, the principal emblem of the House of Parliament
- Made of heirloom-quality materials
- 14K plated gold over .925 sterling silver
- Clear zircon diamonds
Shop our velvet hexagon ring boxes HERE.
ℹ Don't see your size? Message us and we will be happy to help
Recently Viewed Products