The Hamsa is one of the most easily recognizable symbols of all time with religious and cultural significance in many parts of the world. A symbol is familiar within Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism. The Hamsa has different meanings to different groups of people. However, the common thread is that it is a protective symbol that brings in luck, health, happiness and good fortune, warding off evil and negative feelings.
- Simple yet beautiful, minimalist stud earrings
- Real .925 sterling silver
- Miniature Hamsa with pave prong-set clear stones
- Screw back posts for an extra, secure hold
- Available in gold (vermeil), rose gold (vermeil) and sterling silver
- Dainty and adorable size suitable for adults and children
- 8mm stud